This applies to me and most if not all of my friends ❤
An Empath Is:
• Highly Sensitive.
• Cautious and highly conscientious.
• Easily shaken up and distressed by changes.
• Tend to be “cooperative,” rather than “competitive.”
• Rattled in stressful situations.
• Perform poorly when being watched.
• Empaths are gifted with a range of psychic abilities.
• Rich Inner lives.
• Prefer extended periods of time alone.
• Drawn to the arts and music.
• Tend to be very easily moved to tears by expressions of beauty and intensity, as well as images of horror and violence.
Empaths, are often ridiculed for their sensitivity can become defensive of it. You can love your sensitivity and become willing to develop skill around your gifts. Strength is not the same as being hard. Instead of losing your sensitivity, with the right empowerment tools and awareness, you can become amazing!
Ways to Cope with Being an Empathic in Today’s…
View original post 213 more words